Addicted to YUU!

Friday, December 26, 2008
6:06 PM

Lame title..haha.. Anyway, I was referring to Otonari Yuu, my neighbor in this game I'm currently VERY addicted to.

Grrrrr..!!! I'm still all fidgety and stuff just remembering the game. LOL! I'm as weird and random as ever.

Okaaaayyyy.... Going far back to how it actually started, it was gift giving time early in the morning of December 25 (past 12 midnight counts as early in the morning, right? XD). I wasn't really expecting much since I knew that we were having troubles with a few things. I opened my gifts, which in total were only three, and didn't expect anything else.

After everyone had opened their gifts, my older sister and brother then asked me to sit with my sister and close our eyes. While we did as we were told, I could hear them excited about something. After they calmed down, they finally asked us to open our eyes. WOOT! Right before our eyes was A BOX of Nintendo DS Light. They reminded us to open the box first before reacting, so we did. Inside was my older sister's awesome card game, SET. I was like, "OMG! SET!". I didn't notice that it was actually my older sister's and it was just a joke to trick us and all. My older brother then handed us a paper bag of BAYO and inside was the actual NDSL with its charger and extra stylus and strap. It actually took a bit of time for me to actually take it all in. My younger sister was already crying and then I could feel that I was tearing as well. It wasn't long when I was crying with my sister. Tears of joy as they say!

Really, it was a shock! I didn't expect that my younger sister's continuous nagging, I mean reminder, for a Nintendo DS Light actually worked. I wonder if it would work for me too if I keep on nag~ err... asking them fro a DSLR. haha! Gah! It was all so...so...nice. Even my mother teared when she saw us crying. I mean, to me, just us spending the Christmas together was enough. I was already way happy when my older brother finally got home. I am not saying that just because its nice to hear or read, I was truly already very happy when the whole family was complete. I guess that good and happy feeling I've been having for the past days before Christmas was also because of the surprise my older brother and sister did.

The NDSL wasn't just for me and my younger sister, it was for everyone in the family. It was really nice to see that even my mother and my cousin was playing.

------------

Let's see, well I didn't exactly sit down and play yet after we got the NDSL. I was just watching my younger sister and the others play. It was just last night when I really, and I mean REALLY play. The moment it all sunk in, I remember about otome games. I found out about them while I was browsing the net and I stumbled upon Hiiro no Kakera. I wasn't really familiar with them yet, so I did more digging in. I searched for otome games in general since I didn't have anything in mind yet. I found Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side:1st Love and fell in love with the graphics so I decided to give it a try. I found one but when I loaded it, it didn't work. I was depressed. So I decided to try the 2nd installment, Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side:2nd Kiss. Success! It worked. It took me ages to finish just my name. Haha..It was all in Japanese so I had our trusty Japanese-English dictionary right beside me(mapapa self-study ako ng di oras..haha!). So I got it done and I was off to play. I started at around 8 ( I know 'cause my younger sister told me to stop at around 10, but it still didn't end up that way..XD) and stopped for a while at around 1:06 am. I packed it up and brought it upstairs when I saw that my older sister was still up. I continued to play until past 2 am. I told you, I'm ADDICTED!! Bwahahahaha...and now I'm itching to play again!

Hariya-kun!!!!!!!!!!

Killed boredom at 6:06 PM | 0 Gave Itachi Some Love