Worst

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
8:54 AM

Officially the worst day of my life. First I woke up really late then scratched myself while cleaning my glasses and now I just got home from the bus terminal, still shaking from the hold up incident. Everything was already out of my routine, I guess I should have been expecting something worse. One weird thing about it is that I feel like I had a dream about it last night. Except it wasn't in a jeep, it was in a bus and it wasn't my cellphone that was taken from me, but my money. -sigh-

I really want to sleep right now, but I'm currently too scared to close my eyes. I keep recalling what happened to me and that gun that the man took out. He didn't aim it at me, but it still scared the hell out of me. They dropped me of just before the Coke Plant and from there I rode a tricycle to the bus station. I was glad to see a familiar face when I got there. I immediately approached the kid dispatcher and asked if he had a cellphone. He didn't so he directed me to the Controller of BBL. Once there, I started to cry while asking if I could borrow a cellphone so I text home. Everyone was very nice to me at the terminal, specially the controller. He made sure that I was comfortable and kept on comforting me on how I should be grateful that it was just my cellphone that they took from me. I am grateful, I truly am, but I still can't help but miss my phone. I kept a lot of dear text messages in there like 'I Love You' messages from my family and 'Thank you' messages from my friends.

I didn't go to school after that. My cousin picked me up from the bus terminal and took me home. It's not like I didn't want to go to school, but right now I'm too scared to go anywhere else but home.

Anyway, I'll go and continue looking for games, read manga and continue my oil painting to get my mind off what happened.

------
Currently craving for:

Killed boredom at 8:54 AM | 0 Gave Itachi Some Love