Wish I had more 'papers'

Tuesday, April 14, 2009
6:26 PM

Unfortunately my summer break will soon come to an end. I'll be going back to school on Monday, the 20th of April. I'm not saying that my summer was boring, it was actually quite productive. I thank Facebook, partially, for that. I got to improve my drawing and am now taking care of a virtual dog, so yeah, my summer so far is doing good.

Now I'm craving for new games to play, not that the ones in Facebook were boring. I miss playing otome games, so I went online to look for some. I've had my eye on a few for a while now, such as Ouran Koukou Host Club(DS) and Will O' Wisp(DS). I'm not sure of the story line of Will O' Wisp yet since I couldn't find any reviews of the game, but I'm inlove with the art. XD

I've only set my mind on getting otome games in the DS, but now I've thought of looking into PC otome games as well. I've already heard of Da Capo Girl's Symphony, though I'm not all that interested in playing or looking for the game. What interested me, however, was Garnet Cradle and Asaki Yumemishi. Again, I love the art. (lol..it seems what gets me to look into the games is their art..) Aside from those two, I just saw the opening of Starry Sky and, yes, I fel inlove with it as well.

It's pretty hard to get good games here and I don't have enough 'papers'(if you know what I mean) to even buy one. It seems that I'll have to graduate first and get a job before I can fully enjoy them.XD

Starry Sky


Killed boredom at 6:26 PM | 4 Gave Itachi Some Love