It Feels Heavy

Sunday, October 18, 2009
9:47 PM

It's been so long since I've blogged. Everything, no everyday, seems to be practically the same old-same-old that I have nothing to write here. I've been the type of person who thinks into things too much so I've always been debating whether I should blog about it or not. And most of the time I choose not to. Multiply is a BIG NO. I somehow feel embarrassed to blog there. If I did everyone would read them, people I know. And somehow I can't seem to deal well with that. I think I still feel traumatic about what happened in high school between me and my friends, that I can't seem to do anything without thinking anymore.

-sigh-

I just cleaned out my inbox from the mails I got from multiply and facebook. And I just couldn't help but blog. I don't want to deny that I am envious of my friends. The only thing I'm proud of right now is my tablet that I got as a graduation gift from my parents. I love it and I use it a lot, but I can't help but want more. I don't think it's wrong to want more, it is, after all natural for all of us to want things. But it's just that the topic of wanting, no asking, for a camera is something I can no longer ask or joke about with my parents. It's not that I've given up on wanting one, it's just that there are much more important things to be taken care of first. I'm not saying this because it's what I should say, I mean I still crave to hold one of it from time to time, but I just can't stand to hear another heavy sigh. I've survived a quarter without one and only with a digicam, I think I can still survive the next with just that, no..I have to.

I know I'll eventually get to own one, maybe just not right now. And maybe I should concentrate more on improving my drawings. I'll get to own one when the time comes, I know I will. But I guess right now I'll have to go for a goal that I can achieve, one that does not require me to depend on my parents.

For now, I'll just have to continue on looking at the Olympus E-620 DSLR everyday. I'll own one someday, I know I will. :)

Killed boredom at 9:47 PM | 9 Gave Itachi Some Love