Upcoming Elections

Friday, May 07, 2010
7:45 PM

Honestly I never thought much about the coming elections; I never saw the reason to. I mean Villar just irritates me to death with his commercials, never considered Erap, I don't think Noynoy is ready yet, I only heard about Gordon from others, didn't think much about Gibo since he was associated with PGMA, and as for the others, I didn't know much about them.

I'm probably what you'd call a lazy Filipino citizen when it comes to the upcoming elections. I never got the urge to research on the candidates even though I had thought of doing it. All this time I was undecided and was simply basing my future choice from what I see and what I hear from other people.

But despite being such an awful Filipino citizen up until a while ago, I guess being unbiased to any of the other candidates helped me read through the whole blog my older sister sent me. The content was about Gilbert Teodoro.

It was a good read and I'm actually quite convinced. So from having absolutely no one in mind, I have a likely candidate now. However, I still can't say completely if he'll be the president I'll vote for.

The blog post about Gibo is here.

Killed boredom at 7:45 PM | 22 Gave Itachi Some Love